At Rainbow Restoration everyone is empowered to consider health and safety and our core values are embedded in everything we do, every time we do it. Health and Safety is communicated to all employees and stakeholders and we commit to take all necessary steps to secure the health and safety of our employees and those affected by our business activities.
Rainbow Restoration commits to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all workers. This is achieved through the development and implementation of effective Health and Safety management systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO45001. The approach is underpinned by providing and maintaining healthy and safe working conditions to prevent workplace injury and ill-health.
Rainbow Restoration will provide information, instruction, training and supervision as necessary to ensure employees are competent to carry out their duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
Rainbow Restoration is committed to involving employees either directly or through their representatives which includes consultation and participation activities. We will regularly set and review objectives to improve our Health and Safety performance and management system.
In Rainbow Restoration we share a commitment to:
- Protect the personal health and safety of our workforce by eliminating hazards and reducing risk
- Maintain any place of work (including providing welfare facilities) in a condition that is safe and healthy, so far as is reasonably practicable
- Prevent work-related injury and ill health and promote wellbeing
- Provide and maintain plant, equipment, materials and substances
- Establish and communicate emergency procedures
- Provide appropriate health assessment and surveillance of employees as required
- Promote and drive a positive health and safety culture with our safety leaders and heroes
- Comply with or exceed applicable legislation and other requirements
- Meet customer needs and expectations
- Continually improve our Health and Safety management system
- Consulting with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- Ensuring the safe handling and use of other substances
- Ensuring that all workers are competent to do their work and giving them appropriate training
- Preventing accidents and cases of work related ill health
- Actively managing and supervising health and safety at work
- Having access to competent advice
We also recognise:
- Our duty to co-operate and work with other employers when we work at premises or sites under their control to ensure the continued health and safety of all those at work
- Our duty to o-operate and work with other employers and their workers, when their workers come onto our premises or sites to do work for us, to ensure the health and safety of everyone at work
This policy statement will be reviewed on a regular basis by top management to ensure its continuing suitability. The policy statement will be placed in locations visible to as many staff as possible and be made available to outside parties including the public on request or via the Rainbow Restoration website. It is to be actively communicated to all employees and persons working for or on behalf of the company with the intent that all are made aware of their individual obligations. All employees have a responsibility for their own safety and that of other persons who may be affected by their work activities. Rainbow Restoration requires our suppliers to manage their health and safety in line with this policy.
Managing Director – Rainbow Restoration UK
1st October 2022