Technical Claims Audit Manager
Job Title: Field-Based Technical Claims Audit Manager and Training Specialist
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Field-Based Technical Claims Audit Manager and Training Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting thorough audits of restoration claims, documenting findings, and implementing our “right first time” scoping methodology. Additionally, you will design and deliver training programs to enhance service delivery, ensuring consistency and quality across our operations.
Claims Auditing and Restoration Scoping:
- Conduct comprehensive field audits of restoration claims to assess the accuracy, completeness, and adherence to industry standards.
- Utilise our “right first time” scoping methodology to accurately identify and document restoration requirements, including materials, labour, and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, industry regulations, and quality standards during the scoping process.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including claims adjusters and restoration technicians, to address any discrepancies or clarify scope details.
Documentation and Reporting:
- Prepare detailed reports outlining audit findings, including discrepancies, and opportunities for improvement.
- Document accurate and comprehensive scoping details, including photographs, measurements, and material specifications.
- Maintain organised records of audit reports, scope documentation, and any other relevant information.
Training Program Development and Delivery:
- Design and develop training programs aimed at improving service delivery, focusing on our “right first time” scoping methodology.
- Create engaging and informative training materials, including presentations, manuals, and hands-on exercises.
- Deliver training sessions to restoration technicians and other relevant stakeholders, ensuring comprehension and skill development.
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to trainees, addressing questions and concerns related to the scoping process.
- Continuously assess the effectiveness of training programs and make necessary adjustments to optimise learning outcomes.
- Stay updated with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in restoration and claims management.
- Identify opportunities to enhance our “right first time” scoping methodology and contribute to the development of new strategies and techniques.
- Collaborate with internal teams to implement process improvements, streamline workflows, and enhance overall service delivery.
Skills & Qualifications:
- BDMA Senior Tech or BDMA Claims Practitioner; IICRC or similar restoration qualifications
- Cert CII and/or 3 years’ experience in an insurance related claim management role.
- A Health and Safety Qualification such is IOSH or NEBOSH or similar
- Strong knowledge of restoration practices, materials, and estimating software. Familiarity with property damage assessment and insurance claims handling is essential.
- Proven experience in designing and delivering effective training programs, preferably in a technical field. Knowledge of instructional design principles and adult learning methodologies is advantageous.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities to identify and address discrepancies in claims documentation and scoping details.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to deliver training programs, prepare reports, and effectively interact with various stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail to accurately document scoping details, identify errors, and ensure compliance with standards.
- Willingness to travel extensively to conduct field audits and deliver training sessions across different locations.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to handle multiple projects, meet deadlines, and prioritise workload effectively.
- Proficient in using industry-specific software, estimating tools, and Microsoft Office Suite.
Join our team as a Field-Based Technical Claims Auditor and Training Specialist, where you will play a crucial role in ensuring accurate restoration scoping, improving service delivery, and enhancing the skills of our employees
Note: This job description is a general overview and may be subject to modifications based on the specific requirements of the business and industry trends.
Salary: £36,000 to £50,000 pa, Company electric or hybrid car with cash allowance option;
Company bonus scheme; Private healthcare with discounted family membership; Hybrid working with UK travel
In the first instance applicants should send a full CV and covering letter to Ron Rookledge, Head of Technical & Audit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org